We are excited to reconnect with you. Our goal is for you and our team to enjoy a safe and healthy environment.
how are you feeling?
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you had shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone with these symptoms or anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
if you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, we ask that you reschedule to another time.
Please wear a mask and gloves (helps us keep the space clean). Sign the check-in form, then say ‘Hello’ to our Guest Relations team. We appreciate the extra steps.
During this time of unprecedented change, we extend our empathy to our community, and our valued clients. We understand that with the present uncertainty you want to stay as informed as possible. To that end, please use this notice as a resource to better understand how we continue to serve you and our community with our salon & spa services.
To ensure the health and safety of our clients & team members, we proactively evaluate best practices and guidance published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local, state, and national government guidelines. We carefully craft our client care policies following this guidance. To keep you updated, and to help make your experience flow seamlessly, we have shared several of these policy changes on this page.
Like many in our community, and especially in personal care settings, we have instituted several policies for everyone’s safety. Please review these new policies before your appointment to ensure an optimal experience.
Know that we understand these changes feel different than how we have worked with you in the past. They are in place to ensure your safety as well as that of our team members. Please be patient with us as together we navigate providing salon & spa services during a pandemic.
- Appointment Reminders: Once you have scheduled an appointment, stay tuned for a friendly appointment reminder either via text, phone call or email.
- While You Wait for Your Appointment: Clients are asked to check in with our front desk upon arrival. If client chooses to wait in their car rather than our waiting area, a team member will call, or text to notify you when your stylist is ready. Our stations are also configured to ensure six feet of distance between seats.
- Facial Coverings: In compliance with CDC guidelines, we ask that all our patients bring their own face covering to wear inside our facilities. Learn more about the use of face coverings to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Pre-Appointment COVID-19 Questions: When clients make or confirm appointments, we ask the following questions. If any of them are affirmative, we will reschedule your appointment:
- Do you currently have, or have you had a fever (>100.4F) within the last 14 days?
- Do you currently have, or have you had a cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell within the last 14 days?
- Have you come into contact (within six feet) with anyone known to be infected with COVID-19?
- Minimizing Contact:
- We have redesigned our protocols to ensure that we minimize any unnecessary contact with individuals other than with the professionals providing services. This just means that you will see less people inside our salon than you were accustomed to in the past.
- We ask that you do not bring a companion with you to your appointment unless required for safety, or legal reasons.
additional safety measures to protect your health
- Employees are equipped with personal protection equipment, and masks as required.
- Employees with any sign of illness are asked to not report to work.
- Proper handwashing technique instructions are posted at all sinks.
- Our stations & facility are routinely cleaned and sanitized throughout the day as per CDC guidelines. Measures include sanitizing common areas and stations between clients and at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed in all common areas, including waiting areas.
- COVID-19 educational information and infection-control practices are posted within our facility.
Zanté Salon & Spa located in downtown Bend Oregon is proud to safely serve you regardless. Thank you to all our amazing clients, we appreciate you.